TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Access and use of the services offered by REPORTS+, are subject to these Terms and Conditions and imply the users’ express, prior full acceptance thereof.
Last Update: July 17, 2020
- The terms stated in this section:
- REPORTS+: FIRENET DIGITAL LTD incorporated and registered in Northern Cyprus and under number 622 and whose head office is located at Serbest Liman ve Bölge Posta Kutusu no: 610 Gazimağusa/ Northern Cyprus
- Application: The application offered by Firenet which is available on Apple Store and Google Play.
- Service(s): The services offered by Firenet via the Application, allowing Users to obtain analytics and marketing solutions in relation to their presence on Instagram®.
- User (or you): Any legal entity which has set up an account and which accesses and uses the Services.
ACCEPTANCE OF THE TERMS
- By accessing and using of the REPORTS+ application, you accept to be legally bound by the Terms and Conditions. If you disagree with any provision of these Terms and Conditions, please do not use our application. Before you continue, REPORTS+ recommends you to save a local copy of this Terms and Conditions for your records.
- You must be 13 years or older to use this Application. REPORTS+ is not responsible for any misrepresentation of age. By using this Application, you certify and guarantee that all data provided by you is correct and accurate.
- By using the Application, you accept to comply with local, state national and international laws and you assure that you are legally able to use our Services.
LANGUAGE OF THE TERMS
- This Terms and Conditions document (“Terms”) is provided in English. REPORTS+ may provide you with a translation of these Terms. You agree that the translated version is provided only for your convenience and the English version will govern your relationship with with REPORTS+.
- If there is any contradiction between the original Terms (the English version of the Terms) and the translation, the original Terms shall take the precedence over the translation.
CONTENT AND PRODUCTS
- REPORTS+ is a followers analytics application for social media account holders with various features to give in-depth analysis about their followers engagement.
- You are able to measure, manage and optimise engagement by followers (likes, comments, views, saves used) by viewing the performance of their posts and stories in real time compared to previous ones.
- You are solely responsible for your account any activity that occurs through your account. REPORTS+ prohibits the creation of an account for anyone other than yourself. You also represent that all information you provide or provided to REPORTS+ upon registration and at all other times will be true.
- You agree that you will not solicit, collect or use the login credentials of other REPORTS+ users.
- In the event that you provide false, inaccurate, erroneous, outdated, incomplete, misleading or deceptive information, REPORTS+ may immediately, without notice or compensation, suspend or terminate your account and temporarily or permanently deny your access to the Application and/or to the Services. Moreover, REPORTS+ may not, under any circumstances, be held liable in case of non-performance and/or partial performance of the subscription in relation to the provision of information of that nature.
- You must not access REPORTS+ private API by means other than those permitted. You must not interfere or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, including by transmitting any worms, viruses, spyware, malware or any other code of a destructive or disruptive nature.
- You must not create accounts with the Service through unauthorized means, including but not limited to, by using an automated device, script, bot, spider, crawler or scraper.
- You can deactivate your Reports+ account by logging into the Service and completing the form. If REPORTS+ terminate your access to the Service or you use the form detailed above to deactivate your account, your statistics, information and other data will no longer be accessible through your account.
- There may be links from the Service, or from communications you receive from the Service, to third-party web sites or features. There may also be links to third-party web sites or features in images or comments within the Service. The Service may also includes third-party content that we do not control, maintain or endorse. Functionality on the Service may also permit interactions between the Service and a third-party web site or feature, including applications that connect the Service or your profile on the Service with a third-party web site or feature. REPORTS+ does not control any of these third-party web services or any of their content. You expressly acknowledge and agree that REPORTS+ is in no way responsible or liable for any such third-party services or features.
- Your correspondence and business dealings with third parties found through the service are solely between you and the third party. You may choose, at your sole and absolute discretion and risk, to use applications that connect the Service or your profile on the Service with a third-party service (each, an "Application") and such Application may interact with, connect to or gather and/or pull information from and to your Service profile.
- The Terms are regularly updated. Users are therefore advised to read this Terms and Conditions every time they visit the Website and/or the Application. REPORTS+ reserve the right to refuse access to the Service to anyone for any reason at any time and reserve the right to force forfeiture of any User for any reason. REPORTS+ may, but have no obligation to, remove, edit, block, and/or monitor content or accounts containing content that determine in our sole discretion violates Terms.
- You understand and agree that the Services are provided ‘‘as is’’. The products or Services available in our Application may be mispriced, described inaccurately or unavailable and we may experience delays in updating information in the Application and in our advertising on other web sites.
- In particular, REPORTS+ does not guarantee that the Services will operate without interruption, securely or without malfunction; that the quality of any Service, including the results obtained via the Services will meet User’s expectations; that the results of the data collected by the features are complete, exhaustive true, accurate or reliable.
- No information or advice given by REPORTS+ to you in relation to the use of the Services shall be regarded as the provision of a guarantee.
PRIVACY AND SECURITY
- REPORTS+ implements appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the Application within the industry standards.
- As REPORTS+, we never store User’s personal data on our servers. The User’s personal data are fully isolated from our servers and are stored in User’s own mobile device (client-side).
- We do not collect any special categories of personal data or sensitive data such as any information on User’s health, religious beliefs, political opinions, sexual preferences or orientation.
Information about the auto-renewable nature of the Premium Subscription:
- Every time in a week you can reach your updated premium reports and if you want to continue getting premium reports, your subscription should be continued.
- Subscription periods are 1 week/1 month/6 months and 12 months. Every 1 week/1 month/6 months or 12 months your subscription renews.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
- You can cancel your subscription via this url: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039.
- Other than your content under this Terms and Conditions, REPORTS+ and/or its licensors own all the intellectual property rights and materials contained in this Application. You are granted limited license only for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Application.
- REPORTS+ name and logo are trademarks of Firenet, and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of Firenet. In addition, all page headers, custom graphics, button icons and scripts may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without prior written permission from Firenet.
- The Service contains content owned or licensed by REPORTS+. REPORTS+ content is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other laws, and, as between you and REPORTS+, Firenet owns and retains all rights in the Reports+ Content and the Service. You will not remove, alter or conceal any copyright, trademark, service mark or other proprietary rights notices incorporated in or accompanying the REPORTS+ Content and you will not reproduce, modify, adapt, prepare derivative works based on, perform, display, publish, distribute, transmit, broadcast, sell, license or otherwise exploit the content.
You are specifically restricted from all of the following:
- copying, transmitting, distributing, reverse engineering, modifying, publishing, or participating in the transfer or sale of, creating derivative works from, or in any other way exploiting any of Application material;
- selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Application material;
- publicly performing and/or showing any Application material;
- using this Application in any way that is or may be damaging to this Application;
- participating or engaging in, or causing others to participate or engage in, the intentional abuse or misuse of Application;
- using this Application in any way that impacts user access to this Application;
- using this Application contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the Application, or to any person or business entity;
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Application;
- using this Application to engage in any advertising or marketing.
Certain areas of this Application are restricted from being accessed by you and REPORTS+ may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Application, at any time, in absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Platform are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality as well.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
In no event, REPORTS+ and any of its officers, directors and employees shall be held liable for anything arising out of or in connection with your use of this Application whether such liability is under contract. REPORTS+, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Application.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent REPORTS+ from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of this Terms.
If any provision of this Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
CHANGES TO TERMS
REPORTS+ may amend the agreement at any time with notice that we deem to be reasonable under the circumstances, by posting the revised version on our platform or communicating it to you through the Services. Such revised version will be effective as of the time it is posted, but will not apply retroactively.
Neither REPORTS+ nor the User will be liable for delays in processing or other non-performance caused by such events as fires, telecommunications, utility, or power failures, equipment failures, labour strife, riots, war, non-performance of our vendors or suppliers, acts of God, or other causes over which the respective party has no reasonable control; provided that the party has procedures reasonably suited to avoid the effects of such acts.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the Northern Cyprus Law, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. Disputes with REPORTS+ and arising from the use of REPORTS+ shall resolute exclusively in the courts of Northern Cyprus.
You agree that any claim you may have arising out of or related to your relationship with REPORTS+ must be filed within 3 months after such claim arose; otherwise, your claim is permanently barred.
REPORTS+ reserves the right to limit the availability of the Service or any portion of the Service, to any person, geographic area, or jurisdiction, at any time and in our sole discretion, and to limit the quantities of any content, program, product, service or other feature that REPORTS+ provides.
If you have any questions or requests please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org/